Diversity MBA Magazine is proud to make Kaiser Permanente our first inductee into the Diversity Hall of Fame.
Diversity MBA has been working with Kaiser Permanente for years now. During this time we’ve seen that their commitment to diversity starts at the top with their Chairman & CEO, George Halvorson, and permeates every level of the organization. They are also a leader in the healthcare industry and supportive of each of the communities they serve.
Here are some of the highlights from our time working with Kaiser Permanente. We look forward to working more with them in the future and seeing how their vision of inclusive workforce continues to evolve.
George Halvorson Talking About Why Kaiser Permanente is Great Organization
A Fun Video About Their Services
- Kaiser Permanente is a Model for Companies Seeking Workplace Diversity
- Kaiser Permanente Recognized as Best Place for Diverse Managers
From the Web:
- Kaiser Permanente Homepage
- Kaiser Permanente on Facebook
- Kaiser Permanente on Twitter
- Kaiser Permanente on Linkedin
Again, we want to congratulate Kaiser Permanente on entering the Hall of Fame & we also thank them for their historical and continuing commitment to diversity.