Rodney A. Brown
Principal Strategist for Inclusion
- 25 years of success in establishing high-growth organizations, and leading teams to achieve unprecedented revenue and profit growth through exceptional business development while simultaneously removing structures that perpetuate IR and all other “isms”.
- High skilled in solving organizational challenges by utilizing: Best practice and/or customize insight tools, the top trust subject matter experts (SME’s), the leading Radical Candor SME’s, the top leaders of Removing Organizational Barriers SME’s, the top institutional Trauma & Diversity SME’s and the top Data Bases of D&I tracking, reporting and historical and predictive analysis.
- Managing Partner & Owner, Societal/Business Enterprise Solutions (S/BES, LLC)
- Vice President of Integrative Solutions, HumanGrid
- Vice President, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- President & CEO, SADAKA Technology Group
- Executive Board member of Volunteers of America of Minnesota
- Stanford University Graduate of School of Business
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, BS