Back in November we welcomed over 4000 of our customer care community to our flagship virtual event, Customer Service & Experience USA. In case you missed it, this 9-page report collates all the crucial takeaways and case-studies so that you can access the business-critical insights to propel you into 2021.
“If there is one defining outcome of 2020 it is that across every industry the customer is in the driving seat, and they are speeding down the digital track at record speed. If companies wish to join customers on this journey, they will need to step up, shift mindset, and show exceptional leadership.”
Download the report to take a deep dive into key themes that emerged from the conference:
- Building Trust & Connection with Customers – Learn how to optimize your processes, tools & systems in order to understand and engage customers more holistically. Also discover how & why company-wide culture must shift towards a focus on customer-centricity.
- Accelerating the Digital Roadmap – Innovative technologies continue to be central to the customer journey, and the likes of AI, Machine Learning & Chatbots are crucial in an environment where the spotlight is firmly on driving efficiency and innovation and, of course, cutting costs.
- Employee Experience is a Crucial Piece of the CX Puzzle – The importance of employee experience has been brought sharply into focus across 2020, and it plays a pivotal role in providing top-class CX and improving efficiency.
Finally, the Post-Event Report features two real-world case studies which provide business-critical insights and takeaways:
- How T-Mobile went from Cost Center to Service Leader – A glimpse into how Dan DiGirolamo, VP Customer Service at T-Mobile rolled out their Team of Experts nationwide-strategy. Discover the innovative strides that this strategy has allowed T-Mobile to take on their journey to best-in-class customer service & experience.
- Kellogg’s 7 Steps to Customer Centricity – Julie Bowerman, Kellogg’s Chief Global Digital Consumer & Customer Experience Officer, shared with us her top pieces of pragmatic advice that have had a monumental impact on Kellogg’s culture of customer centricity.