We would love to discuss setting up an interview with MSNBC award winning news journalist and now author, Mariana Atencio to discuss her brand new memoir, Perfectly You: Embracing the Power of Being Real, out June 11th which chronicles her journey from her native Venezuela to becoming one the most prominent Latin faces in TV news. Mariana’s fresh voice takes readers along her journey to discover why celebrating what makes us different becomes the most valuable lesson anyone can learn and share, how being our real selves brings freedom from society’s constraints, and why living authentically, understanding that we can be perfectly imperfect, is a gift of love-a gift that just might change the world.
In addition to her new book, Mariana is available to discuss the following topics:
• The word perfection and its need to be redefined.
• Embracing what makes YOU different
• How one can be whatever they want without changing their essence
• Celebrating one’s differences and making them building blocks, not rocks to throw at each other.
• Remembering that it’s our mess, our differences, our struggles large and small, that make us perfectly suited to become the change we want to see in the world.