Fact: We need more women in leadership. Women occupy only twenty-five CEO spots on the Fortune 500 list—and constitute only 23% of all elected officials in the US.
We believe that more women stepping into positions of power will positively impact all sectors in the US and globally by bringing fresh perspectives to old paradigms.
I’m honored to host this event with esteemed Berrett-Koehler author, activist, and former Executive Director of Race Forward Rinku Sen.
Starting September 20th, we’re bringing together thousands of online attendeesto educate, equip, and inspire women to expand their leadership capacity in ALL aspects of their lives.
You’ll learn from a powerful and diverse group of thirty women leaders, authors, and social justice advocates. These amazing speakers (and their topics) include:
- Teresa C. Younger – Black Women Changing the Tides
- Liz Wiseman – Taking on Oversized Jobs (or Mastering the Stretch Challenge)
- Jessica González-Rojas – Taking the Break We Need as Women Leaders
- Cheryl Bachelder – Courage of Your Convictions
- Cy Wakeman – No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Workplace Drama, End Entitlement, and Drive Big Results
- Gina Clayton-Johnson – Because She’s Powerful: The Political Isolation and Resistance of Women with Incarcerated Loved Ones
- Patrisse Khan Cullors – Leadership Lessons from Black Lives Matter
- Lauren McNally and Tammy Swed – Breaking Down Barriers: Creating a Winning Women’s Initiative
- Swanee Hunt – Public Service, Private Sacrifice
- Vien Truong – Let’s Play Bigger: Women and Leadership
- And more!
It’s completely FREE to attend and you can participate from anywhere in the world because the event is online—so what are you waiting for?
This summit is so important and so needed right now—for women, for allies, for all of us. We hope you’ll join us for this special event.
See you on the inside!