Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Certification – October 13 & 14, 2022
Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leader Certification participants gain an understanding of strategic leadership of ERGs through learning, collaboration, application and reflection enabling real change and impact to happen within their organizations.
- Employee Resource Group/Affinity Group/Nonprofit Members and Leaders
- Employee Resource Group Sponsors & Executives
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leaders / CHROs / HR Managers or HR personnel that are looking to level-up, create, revitalize, revamp, support or start up new ERGs
- March 3 & 4, 2022 from 8:30 to 12:30pm CST
- May 5 & 6, 2022 from 8:30 to 12:30pm CST
- August 4 & 5, 2022 from 8:30 to 12:30pm CST
- October 13 & 14, 2022 from 8:30 to 12:30pm CST
- Learn innovative solutions to the most common roadblocks to ERG effectiveness.
- Increase knowledge of diversity trends and ERG best practices including cultural dexterity.
- Develop ability to evaluate and analyze ERG effectiveness.
- Create and formulate an action plan to further drive diversity initiatives.
- Lead initiatives to impact the community by adopting organizations and sponsoring diversity.
- Deliver return on investment through business performance improvement on pre-determined organizational, commercial, environmental, and financial KPIs.
- Improve engagement and satisfaction of diverse employee base through professional development, mentoring, and advancement programs so that they can contribute more effectively to the bottom line.
- Support the effort with continued development of Employee Resource Groups by helping to create active engaged and sustainable ERGs.
- Virtual Classroom
- Online Learning Materials & Cohort (Group Discussions)
- Peer-to-peer Coaching and Mentoring
- Micro-Action Change Enablers / Reinforcement Learning
- Individual Pricing: $395 per person
- Group Pricing: $2,000 per group of six (6)