Join us at Google Chicago as we celebrate the work of our newest entrepreneurs!
Future Founders teamed up with Google to offer Startup Spring Break, a free week-long entrepreneurship bootcamp for middle school girls. This intensive camp (April 15-19, 2019) is a selective program that will bring together up to 30 aspiring middle school entrepreneurs from across Chicago Public Schools. Join us on April 19 for our Startup Spring Break Showcase to celebrate the work of these young entrepreneurs.
On April 19, students will pitch their ideas to entrepreneurs, Googlers, and members of the business community for recognition and prizes. Students will showcase their app concepts and get to practice their business pitch. During this camp hosted at Google’s Chicago office and 1871, Future Founders will:
- Connect students to successful female entrepreneurs
- Create a peer group of like-minded talented female students
- Provide exposure to entrepreneurship and Chicago’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Help students build the skills they need to become entrepreneurs
Throughout the week, students will create an app-based business idea and pitch.
Event Schedule (come for as long as you can):
- 11:30 am – Registration & Lunch